- Constructing simple bass lines
- Using Bass notes/lines in guitar comping
- Comping reggae & ska on the guitar
- Singing and playing at the same time
- Industry related artist stuff: Booking, net working, social media, etc
Jory Kinjo brings a unique history to his music and draws from his experiences playing and performing Soul, Ska, Reggae and Rhythm & Blues all over the world.
Kinjo grew up in Calgary, AB. playing old-school soul music with long-standing soul band, ...
Tim Williams, a 40 year veteran of the roots music scene in North America, is a blues-based singer/ songwriter/ multi- instrumentalist, and is in constant demand. Inspired by the Hillbilly and Western Swing music he heard as a child, Tim absorbed late Fifties Rhythm & Blues and Rock & Roll, Hawaiian and Mexican music, early Sixties Folk, and Bluegrass “like a sponge” before discovering a passion for traditional blues styles which was fueled by seing many first generation blues musicians ...