- Understand the importance of community within Hip-Hop
- Distinguish between sub-generes with in Hip-Hop, based on Beat and cross-decade.
- Identify Major Influences of Hip-Hop and which of those shaped our personal favourite icons.
- Assess and critique lyrics to dissect their meanings.
- Identify root keys with in instrumentals, and which tone to deliver the verses
- Maneuver basic music software such as FL studios, Logic, Pro-tools, Reason and what ever resources we have.
Rogers Rukeba is a local music teacher who is most notably known for his unique blend of ukulele and hip-hop compositions. He is an up-and-coming independent recording artist and has collaborated and performed with OVO Fest, U of T, Music BC, Music Alberta, JUNO's 2018 music week, Arts Council Wood Buffolo, Alberta Winter Games and the Multicultural Expo.
Rogers is recognized for earlier released singles such as "Canada Song", "Bloor and Yonge", "Warden", and more. As an elementary ...
April to June
7:15 - 8:45
|Benchmarks for Hip-Hop Literacy – Poeticism and Literature||$195||Register|
Have a Question
2505 14 St SW
Opening January 2020, this new space will house all our classes and will feature an array of some of the best private lesson teachers in the city.