This is an innovative program designed to ease and encourage language learning experience in children while developing music skills. The program is divided into 2 age-appropriate levels for children ages 5 through 12.
Children will be singing, dancing, playing various musical games with the use of parachute, shakers and percussion instruments. They will also have fun listening stories in French! Older kids will also try songwriting and will participate in piano workshops, karaoke fun days and other music activities.
Try this program, and your child will love it!
“Singing Kids” French Club program benefits:
- Your child will soon be showing more interest in language learning;
- He or she will be surpassing their peers in mastering the language;
- Your child will regain a motivation in learning the language;
- His or her self-esteem and confidence will increase;
- Your child will develop his or her music skills and abilities;
- Interaction with other children;
- When singing and listening to music, following the lyrics, melody, rhythm and beat, both sides of the brain are utilized, which is very important in children development.
The shortest description of Nicole Berry would be: She loves Music and Teaching! Born and raised in Russia, Nicole speaks three languages: English, French and Russian. She is a musician and a qualified language teacher with over 12 years of experience of working with children and adults.
Nicole’s life has been all about music. She started learning piano in Music School when she was 6 years old. Later on, she learned the accordion and was involved in her ...
April to June
10:00 - 10:45
|Singing Kids French Club|
Rising Stars 7 – 12 yrs
Have a Question
2505 14 St SW
Opening January 2020, this new space will house all our classes and will feature an array of some of the best private lesson teachers in the city.