This is an innovative program designed to ease and encourage language learning experience in children while developing music skills. The program is divided into 2 age-appropriate levels for children ages 5 through 12.
Children will be singing, dancing, playing various musical games with the use of parachute, shakers and percussion instruments. They will also have fun listening stories in French! Older kids will also try songwriting and will participate in piano workshops, karaoke fun days and other music activities.
Try this program, and your child will love it!
“Singing Kids” French Club program benefits:
- Your child will soon be showing more interest in language learning;
- He or she will be surpassing their peers in mastering the language;
- Your child will regain a motivation in learning the language;
- His or her self-esteem and confidence will increase;
- Your child will develop his or her music skills and abilities;
- Interaction with other children;
- When singing and listening to music, following the lyrics, melody, rhythm and beat, both sides of the brain are utilized, which is very important in children development.